- The reboot of the Battlefront series returns with a new character class system and a single-player campaign in Star Wars: Battlefront II. Solo gamers join the Galactic Empire as Iden Versio, commander of an Imperial special forces unit known as Inferno Squad.
- Beginning after the explosion of Death Star II, players embark on a 30-year campaign in which they interact with iconic Star Wars characters and fight to suppress the rebellion in battles on land and in space, while multiplayer fans pick from four classes, head to iconic locations, and compete in a variety of modes.
- Gamers choose from Assault, Heavy, Specialist, or Support classes and then switch between first-person and third-person perspectives as they fight across worlds like Endor, Jakku, Naboo, and Yavine 4, either on foot, or aboard vehicles like speeder bikes, snowspeeders, and AT-ATs.
- Multiplayer modes include the objective-based scenarios of Strike, Galactic Assault, and Starfighter Assault, the close-quarters combat of Blast, and four-on-four battles in Heroes vs. Villains mode.
- This Game is a Region Free PAL Game Imported from the UK. Works on all PS4 consoles You may need to create a free European PSN (Playstation Network) account for DLCs and extra contents and for online play.