Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate – Nintendo Switch
- Colossal roster – Take on the series’ largest roster of monsters to date including all-new monsters, Deviant variants, and the mysterious new Elder Dragon Valstrax.
- Co-op multiplayer – join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play.
- Play anywhere! – with Nintendo Switch, for the first time gamers have the flexibility to either play online with friends on a TV in tabletop mode or play on-the-go in handheld mode.
- New level of challenge – “g” rank is introduced to test experienced hunters’ battle tactics. Formidable versions of familiar foes enter the fields with different moves and abilities never before.
- Highly customizable gameplay – Expanding on the four Styles and supermoves called Hunter Arts introduced in Generations, two Styles are introduced for even further refined personalization options