All about PS4 GAMES
ACE COMBAT 7₨4,100.00
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
- 49 varied missions taking place across 7 unique campaigns, each based on real resistance movements in WWII
- 20+ locations allow the player to fly through environments that immerse them in the era
- Pilot more than 20 individual aircraft, in both WWI and WWII settings
- Online Multiplayer – with 5 different modes and up to 8 players: Deathmatch, Everyone against Everyone, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Destroy & Protect
- Fly in both World War I & II – the only game that allows you to fly in both the great wars of the twentieth century with innovative ‘Flashback Missions’
Good stealth-assassination games involve cool, calculated setups, tense waiting games, and the eventual thrill of a successful hit. Alekhine’s Gun seems to understand that formula: you’re given a few objectives, dropped into a level full of roaming guards, and forced to make do with a limited selection of tools. But thanks to terrible AI, awkward controls, and loads of performance issues, Alekhine’s Gun fails to execute.
Alekhine’s Gun’s potentially exciting Cold War-era backdrop places you in the role of a KGB operative turned CIA spy, which sounds like an enticing setup for a stealth action game – except poor delivery dampens the appeal right from the start. Characters are bland and performances weak. Static-image cutscenes play between missions, with badly recorded dialogue carrying the story along.
American Fugitive – PlayStation 4₨5,900.00
AO Tennis 2₨6,800.00